Social media giants Twitter and YouTube have still not totally de-platformed infamous antisemite Louis Farrakhan. Despite breaching YouTube and Twitter’s hate speech policies, his hateful messages continue to reach literally hundreds of thousands of people.
Yet the media remains silent. Why?
To report Farrakhan’s Twitter account:
- Follow this link.
- Hit the three dots on the right, near the ‘Follow’ button.
- Select ‘Report’ and then follow the steps provided.
How to report Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam YouTube account:
- Click this link.
- Sign in to your YouTube account if necessary.
- Click on the “About” section.
- Click the flag icon under the Stats section and select “Report User.”
Until YouTube, Twitter and other social media giants keep their word by upholding their hate speech policies, HonestReporting will continue to work to ensure that the public is informed about the spread of hate and bias in both traditional and social media.
Please play your part by reporting these accounts and sharing this page.
Enjoyed reading this article? Follow the HonestReporting page on Facebook to read more articles debunking news bias and smears, as well as others explaining Israel’s history, politics, and international affairs. Click here to learn more!